For the fruit bread:
- 300g freshly ground spelt
- 100 grams of almonds
- 100g cashew nuts
- 100 grams of hazelnuts
- 125g sultanas
- 125g dried apricots
- 125 grams of dates
- 125 g dried figs
- 3 apples
- 2 cl lemon juice
- 1/8 l orange juice
- 2 tsp gingerbread spice
1 tsp salt
- Grind the spelt into flour using a grain mill.
- Roughly chop the almonds, cashews and hazelnuts.
- Chop the dried fruit.
- Wash and coarsely grate the apples.
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and knead into a dough.
- Preheat the oven (upper and lower heat 200°C)
- Divide the dough into thirds and form 3 loaves.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 30 minutes.
- Set the oven to circulating air and bake for another 5 minutes at 200 degrees.
- relish! enjoy